How to crack forgotten Outlook passwords for accounts and PST/OST files
Microsoft Outlook Password Breaker
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password helps to crack, reset, remove, retrieve, show forgotten Microsoft Outlook passwords for accounts, PST and OST files.
How to recover Outlook password
Recovering a forgotten password for a Microsoft Outlook email account (not Office 365, not Outlook.com) step-by-step:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password here https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForOutlookPasswordInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password
- Run Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password
- Select email account in middle panel
- The recovered password will appear in right panel
You can now select and copy the recovered password from right panel.
Microsoft Outlook password recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password designed for:
- Retrieval of passwords from Microsoft Outlook email accounts
- To recover and show passwords from .pst files
- To crack passwords from .ost files
- To reset passwords from .pst files
- To remove passwords from .ost files
- Backup of Outlook account settings
- To show the settings of all Microsoft Outlook accounts
- To display the settings of all Windows Mail profiles
How to recover the Outlook password setting
The features of the MS Outlook PST password cracker tool include:
- Instant MS Outlook password recovering
- A clear, simple user-friendly interface based on a step-by-step wizard
- Support for all versions of Microsoft Outlook (97/98/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019)
- Fast password cracking for the following types of mail accounts:
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- POP3/SMTP email servers
- IMAP mail servers
- HTML mail servers (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and MSN)
- Microsoft LDAP Directory
- Microsoft Mail
- Outlook.com, HotMail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, etc.
- And much more
- Extract of passwords for PST files (ANSI and Unicode versions)
- Fast cracking of passwords for OST files (ANSI and Unicode versions) of any size created in any version of Outlook or Microsoft Exchange Server
- Resetting of passwords for PST files
- Password removal from OST files
- Saving of Outlook settings to a text file with cracked passwords
- Hacking of passwords for accounts and files for each user's login
- Retrieval of lost passwords for each Outlook Mail profile
- Support of password breaking over a LAN, from CD and DVD discs, USB drives, and other removable drives and media
- Restoration of forgotten multi-language passwords (including Latin, European, Cyrillic or hieroglyphs)
- View and find forgotten passwords
- Full Install/Uninstall support
In Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password you can see passwords immediately after running the software. The utility reads the PC and works as a viewer for lost passwords. The software also functions as a password remover for PST files.
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password can avoid errors such as the following:
- The password you typed is incorrect. Retype the password.
- Your password is incorrect. Please be sure sure Caps Lock is off. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
First variant of password reset from .pst file:
- Open Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password.
- Click on the Open PST file button in the bottom-right corner.
- Select a .pst file from HDD in the first field.
- Press Get password button. Moments later, you'll see a recovered password in the Password field.
- Press the Remove password button.
- Close our software.
- Open the .pst file in Outlook (no password is needed).
Second variant of password breaking:
- Execute steps 1-4 from the first variant.
- Select a password (press Ctrl+A) and copy it into Clipboard (press Ctrl+C).
- Close Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the password-protected .pst file.
- Select this Personal Store Folder in the left panel.
- Right-click the mouse.
- Select a Data file properties… item.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Change password button.
- Paste the recovered password (press Ctrl+V) but keep any new password field empty.
- Press the OK button.
The cracked password for a PST file does not resemble the old password. The Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password has found a password for a PST file and shown the first 3 characters that did not appear in the original password.
A password for a PST file resembles the original password.
The Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password may recover a password for a PST file that is not be identical to the original. However, the password will still work. The user will be able to use it to open PST files without limitation.
Such situations occur under the following conditions:
- the user’s password contained non-Latin characters
- the user’s password was too long
Once Microsoft Outlook has opened a password-protected PST file, the user can change the password to one that is shorter and easier to remember.
In this case, you need to run an integrity check on the hard disk (HDD). It is possible that sectors and/or blocks on the disk, where the PST file is located, are damaged.
To check the integrity of the disk you have to:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Select the disk where the PST file resides
- Press the right mouse button
- Select the Properties option
- Select the Tools tab
- Press the Check now... button
- Place checkmarks on the following:
- Automatically fix system errors
- Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors
- Press the Start button
- Follow the instructions
Step-by-step instructions on how to clear a password from an Outlook PST or OST file:
- Download and install Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password
- Run Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password
- Click on the Open PST File button on the right bottom corner
- Select *.pst file in first field
- Press Remove password button
I have a personal registered Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password purchased and installed w/o any hassle today. The reason for the purchase was two .pst files with missing password. One is easily and instantly recovered using the new program. However, the other is not. Nothing is displayed in the password window. It's empty. No error message. Could you kindly advice?
The most probable cause is a damage in the PST file. In rare cases, the password area of a PST file could be damaged, causing Outlook to keep promptting you for the password, which can not be accepted. You can repair the damaged PST file using the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook utility.
When using Outlook with an Exchange Server email account, authorization is mostly performed with the help of Windows Domain Controller. This way, the standard Windows and local domain password is used for authorization in Windows Domain and other services, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Password does not break passwords that are Windows user passwords.
Customer's reviews and ratings
I forgot the password for Outlook, which is the input password for my laptop. The tool was able to decrypt the password.
I have forgot my my Outlook password. And I have recovered it here.
Passwords for all accounts was successfully recovered. Except passwords for MS Exchange Server.
I have forgot my outlook password
My password recovery